My name's Meuthia Sharah A. huruf "A" sendiri ialah Allison dari nama Jerman yang artinya "Dari Keluarga Terhormat". haha :D
(Pede banget sumpah!)gak ding. sakjane Ayunin kok-,- kan bangga atas nama yang diberikan ortu,hhe :))
and you can call me Teak, which means "kayu jati" in Bahasa. or Ketek, which means "armpit" in English-,- (not recommended to use this name)
I'm not the newbie on blogger, because for about a year ago, I've created my first blog. err, and I think I won't share that blog with you. (sopo sing gelem?)
and for this blog, I'll use three or five or more languages! :D
they are Bahasa, English, Javanese, Arabic, and Teaknese.
and now, I'm almost fifteen, go to SMP N 8 Yogyakarta, and still alive.
I think that's all I can tell you about me. My days have many stories and I'd like to tell you a little of it, or lots of it. so if you REALLY wanna know, please DON'T OPEN THIS SITE!
C.Y.L
P.S.: check you later
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar