27/06/11

Everything

I know you not that so well,
But Boy, I really need you,
Boy, I think I love you,
Boy, I’ll heart you..

But when I see his face,
There’s something beating inside my heart,

Boy, he’s also amazing,
On the way he is so…

You two are the faces I see inside my eyes,
The reason I’m looking for you two,
I need to find you,
I gotta find you…


Boy, I think I really fall in love with you..
But I know, you only see one girl that infront of you..
The one who you call her as “Angel”..
And I know, I would be happy for you,
if you and that girl became together,
although I also know I love you..
But the guy besides me,
may be the only one who would come to me,
when I cry,
when I feel happy,
and will take care of me..
So my dear Boy,
I think I would say goodbye..
And I would say thank you too..
For the moment when we were still together..
And the lessons of life I learnt from you..
And also,
for everything……. :’)

sumber: kertas nemu di jalan

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar